Four girlfriends and I spent four days at the Palmer House Motel & Resort. It is a unique and quite retro spot, with lots of things to do (par three golf, tennis, pool, fishing, croquet). We felt like we were at summer camp for grown-ups. We rented all three rooms in the "chalet", and had a great time drinking wine & eating wonderful VT cheeses on our porch, looking at the gorgeous view from our porch rockers. The accommodations were comfortable, if a little dated, but that only added to the charm. The personnel were all friendly, helpful, and accommodating. I am already looking forward to our girl's only weekend next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmer House is a 4 season resort located in Manchester center, only a short walk from the center of town. We offer a variety of rooms and suites with either a king bed or two double beds. Our suites offer a king bed, fireplace, two person jacuzzi and a private balcony with views of the trout/Bass pond and Equinox Mountain. During the summer and fall months enjoy our 9 hole par 3 golf course, two tennis courts and our own stocked trout/Bass pond. In the summer take a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool with attached jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Palmer House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Manchester
- Palmer Hotel Manchester Center
- Palmer Motel Manchester Center
- Palmer House Manchester, Vermont