Allthough the location is great, the Palmer House, a combination motel and resort with suites, was extremely expensive for what you got. The desk staff was poorly trained, the room, which we paid $175 in the off season, should have been priced at $90. It was motel room-like, with thin towels, very synthethic bedding, and low wattage lightbulbs. Also, it was not very clean and the walls were so thin between rooms, you could hear others showering next door. I would not recommend this place at all, although Manchester is a great place for an overnight stay if you like to shop, tour and dine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmer House is a 4 season resort located in Manchester center, only a 1/2 mile from the center of town. We offer a variety of rooms and suites with either a king bed or two double beds. Our suites offer a king bed, fireplace, two person jacuzzi and a private balcony with views of the trout pond and Equinox Mountain. During the summer and fall months enjoy our 9 hole par 3 golf course, two tennis courts and our own stocked trout pond. In the summer take a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool with attached jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Palmer House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Manchester
- Palmer Hotel Manchester Center
- Palmer Motel Manchester Center
- Palmer House Manchester, Vermont