My young son and I spent two days at the Palmer house in June -- we had such a great time that we went back for another two days in early November. We were not disappointed! During both visits, we found the staff to be very helpful and friendly -- everything we asked for we got. Our rooms were huge, comfortable, clean and we enjoyed the grounds, the outdoor pool / jacuzzi (June), and the indoor pool and whirlpool / sauna (Nov) tremendously. As a family, we have vacationed in Manchester on and off for over 10 years and, considering the price and amenities, the Palmer House is far and away one of the best values in the area. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmer House is a 4 season resort located in Manchester center, only a short walk from the center of town. We offer a variety of rooms and suites with either a king bed or two double beds. Our suites offer a king bed, fireplace, two person jacuzzi and a private balcony with views of the trout/Bass pond and Equinox Mountain. During the summer and fall months enjoy our 9 hole par 3 golf course, two tennis courts and our own stocked trout/Bass pond. In the summer take a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool with attached jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Palmer House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Manchester
- Palmer Hotel Manchester Center
- Palmer Motel Manchester Center
- Palmer House Manchester, Vermont