My husband and I just returned from a 3 day trip. The Palmer House is lovely. It is set back from the road. We enjoyed th lovely suites in the rear of the property. They include a living room, small dining area, jacuzzi, fireplace, and a ginormous bathroom!! Lovely!!
Oh, and a balcony for reading and tanning! The grounds are clean, well manicured,
and very green. The resort has a fabulous heated outdoor pool and indoor. The workout area can be larger. Don't forget the trout pond in the back. The staff are pleasant and very helpful. They even found my husband's earring after we left. My only pet peeve was the charge for breakfast of $2.50pp. That was a little cheesy. The resort is in walking distance to the outlets and to a great restaurant called Ye Olde Tavern. Our room was very quiet. the other rooms looked nice also. Go and enjoy!! Our new favorite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmer House is a 4 season resort located in Manchester center, only a 1/2 mile from the center of town. We offer a variety of rooms and suites with either a king bed or two double beds. Our suites offer a king bed, fireplace, two person jacuzzi and a private balcony with views of the trout pond and Equinox Mountain. During the summer and fall months enjoy our 9 hole par 3 golf course, two tennis courts and our own stocked trout pond. In the summer take a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool with attached jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Palmer House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Manchester
- Palmer Hotel Manchester Center
- Palmer Motel Manchester Center
- Palmer House Manchester, Vermont