“This is a good local burrito that gives more interesting choices than Chipolte”
Review of Cilantro Taco

Cilantro Taco
Ranked #12 of 61 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 January 2014

You can get your standard burrito, taco or salad like any other burrito place. The difference is the meat and toppings. I had the pork which was delicious, moist and flavorful. They make their on Chorizo (my friend said who live in Manchester) and a special sauce that is different but good (add it to your meal). Finally I dislike the taste of the leaf called cilantro, but not everything here has cilantro in it. Just say no to the cilantro sauce.

1  Thank Louis-Rogers

Reviewed 3 January 2014

While visiting Manchester, my fiance and I stopped into Cilantro Taco for a quick bite to eat after a long drive. Having never been to this restaurant before, we didn't quite know what to expect. Let me just say that we were pleasantly surprised! The food was excellent! The only downside to the entire experience was that they did not have enough seating to accommodate for all the patrons. Consequently, we had to eat our meal standing up at one of the counters.

1  Thank jojo7180
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Recently my husband and I ate at Cilantro and the food was great! However, the cook was more focused on flipping his friend off through the window. That is so unprofessional. We usually spend at least 400$ a month at Cilantro, sadly we won't be returning.

Cilanto5036Main, Owner at Cilantro Taco, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

First of all please accept our sincerest apology. We strive to offer delicious food in a family friendly casual atmosphere. This kind of behavior contradicts that goal on many levels. Our staff should know that this is not at all acceptable. We would like to know when and who exactly this was so that the employee can be dealt with. Could you email us at cilantrorestaurantvt@gmail.com and let us know the date of your visit and a brief description of the employee? We would really appreciate it. We hope you do come back as our local clientele is SO important to us. Thanks for your review.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

As a local, I eat here almost weekly. The food is amazing, the staff is wonderful, the prices are perfect. I have nothing bad to say about Cilantro. Not a single thing. It's true they don't have air conditioning in the summer, but you know what? It's Vermont, not Florida, so A/C isn't a big deal. Get over it. Vegan friendly.

1  Thank Krysta8463
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We stopped for lunch and had a burrito and salad and thought they were delicious and well-priced. I can imagine this place can get very crowded, but we were lucky on a Sunday afternoon. Service was good - it is basically self-serve, but the fellows making the selections asked several times what we wanted. I guess it's good to get it right, but it's just not that complicated a menu. We would definitely go back again for lunch.

2  Thank milliegordon2