“Very delicious food, service is slow...”
Review of Depot Cafe

Depot Cafe
Ranked #27 of 61 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Turkish
Description: This is a wonderful Turkish Restaurant located in a furniture store called Depot 62 in Manchester, VT. It is awesome. It is our favorite in Manchester.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Cute, cute restaurant inside of a home furnishings store. Excellent food, nice choices of healthier foods. Went there 2 nights last week-the service was pretty good one night, not so good the next. They seem to forget about you if you eat outside.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My wife requires an all-organic diet so finding organic restaurants (or ones that claim to be) can be a challenge. This one came up in a local guide as organic. My wife and daughter had appetizers and a salad. My wife's eggplant appetizer was served chilled, which was not expected but tasted fine.

I had the peperoni pizza. It came substantially later than the other dishes. Apparently the server didn't realize we were not sharing apps and the pizza. (The table next to us had the same confusion.) The pizza itself (when it finally arrived) was a tad greasy.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

It's funny to find a furniture store combined with a restaurant. But it works.
The food was great, and I loved the decor.
Our party had pizza, lamb, salad, etc. Delicious.
I loved the long table and the fuzzy chairs.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

It's Middle East cooking at its best. Interesting menu with lots of lamb, salads, sandwiches and first class pizza. Located in the middle of a furniture store with comfortable tables, attentive service with a no rush attitude. It's our go to restaurant for lunch when we are in Manchester

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I worked in the food industry for years and I understand that issues can arise but what happened at this restaurant was beyond horrible. We decided to get lunch here because our friend had been before and really enjoyed the food and we were going to do a little bit of shopping. Our waitress at first was kind and took our order and brought out our drinks. When the app came (which took about 30 minutes) there was only 3 pieces of small pita bread to go with the eggplant dip. There were 4 of us and the waitress said she would bring out more, which we had to go back in and ask for it about 30 minutes later. We than overheard the waitress tell a table next to us that something was wrong in the kitchen and food was coming out slow, never directly came and told us. Needless to say the two pizzas we ordered come out separate and about a half an hour apart. When the waitress brought out the pizza she said the chef was new and was getting nervous doing the orders. We asked her if she would do something for the bill since we had been there for almost 2 hours and then the manager came out and was so rude to us and kept saying "What do you want me to do, it was the kitchen". It was a nightmare and I would not refer this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank Amanda S