“A must do!! Bring the kids.”

Manchester Hot Glass
Ranked #3 of 18 Shopping in Manchester
More attraction details
Owner description: Manchester Hot Glass is a glass blowing studio & gallery in Manchester, Vermont. Check out our popular Glassblowing 101 class and learn the craft yourself!Having read a few not so hot reviews I would like to add that Glass making is not a slow process. We work with HOT Glass and to do so you need to keep moving. I dont rush people, I work at a pace that is nessassary to make quality glass.
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We have been doing an annual weekend warriors trip to Bromley and always make time for a glass blowing experience here. You will be hooked! The adults and kids love it. Must go.

There are newer reviews for Manchester Hot Glass

Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is a must stop if you want to spend an hour or so with a knowledgeable, fun, good guy Andrew Weill. His already made products are excellent but the hands on studio work is where the fun truly begins. He will spend the time to explain the process, share local flare, and make you laugh all the while you make your own glass bowl/stein/paperweight. While we didn't have our kids, we will be bringing them the next time we are in Manchester. Don't miss this hidden jewel on Elm St!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband and I just did a two hour private class. It was a fantastic experience and we plan on traveling back to Vermont (we are from the buffalo ny area) just so we can work with Andrew again. If u are anywhere in the area of Manchester you should absolutely take a class at his studio...or at the very least check out his store and get some one of a kind handmade gifts.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I’ve been to Manchester Hot Glass on several occasions. At my first visit I was so impressed with the quality of the pieces for sale in the shop. I then found out that there was an opportunity to actually be apart of the creative process and make my own glass creations. On my next visit a friend and I took a class with the owner Andrew. We had a blast. We each got to make several of beautiful pieces with Drews expert assistance. While we went through the process Drew insured we were relax and comfortable and enjoy the experience. We did! So much so that even requiring an overnight visit to play in the studio, I’ve returned twice more to make wedding gifts and additions to my collection. Will return again soon with group of 3 friends who are excited about experiencing Manchester Hot Glass. Honestly would recommend it to old and young alike. You’ll be amazed at the results!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Fantastic time, 4 teens and 4 parents, everyone loved it!!!!!!
My daughter has some special needs and Andrew put her right at ease, took extra time and attention to her. Excellent teacher and we all enjoyed his knowledge and sense of humor,