“A Must See, Must do.....”

Manchester Hot Glass
Ranked #2 of 18 Shopping in Manchester
More attraction details
Owner description: Manchester Hot Glass is a glass blowing studio & gallery in Manchester, Vermont. Check out our popular Glassblowing 101 class and learn the craft yourself!Having read a few not so hot reviews I would like to add that Glass making is not a slow process. We work with HOT Glass and to do so you need to keep moving. I dont rush people, I work at a pace that is nessassary to make quality glass.
Elkton, Maryland
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“A Must See, Must do.....”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Once in a lifetime experience!! Took the two hour class with Andrew and Molly- they are amazing, knowledgeable, and gracious - several times I almost "lost" the piece I was working on, and they stepped right in and saved the day. Totally worth your time and cost of class - you'll be glad you did! Thank you Andrew and Molly for the memories - great time - learned a lot - laughed a lot!!

Visited April 2014

Newton, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Had such a great time learning to blow glass”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

On an anniversary trip, the Concierge recommended we try glass blowing at Manchester Hot Glass. We had so much fun! We booked the extended private class and was able to make 4 items each. My husband and I each made 2 paperweights, a glass and then an object of choice. I made a vase and my husband made a pitcher.

The staff is funny and informative. They helped us make great art and we had such a good time. It's worth going back just to do it again. We purchased several pieces for wedding gifts which arrived safely to their newlywed owners.

I follow Manchester Hot Glass on facebook and can't wait to order more pieces and to go back again to learn more techniques!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank DKP146
New York City, New York
“A must do!! Bring the kids.”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We have been doing an annual weekend warriors trip to Bromley and always make time for a glass blowing experience here. You will be hooked! The adults and kids love it. Must go.

Visited January 2014
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
“VT Get-away - Glassblowing”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is a must stop if you want to spend an hour or so with a knowledgeable, fun, good guy Andrew Weill. His already made products are excellent but the hands on studio work is where the fun truly begins. He will spend the time to explain the process, share local flare, and make you laugh all the while you make your own glass bowl/stein/paperweight. While we didn't have our kids, we will be bringing them the next time we are in Manchester. Don't miss this hidden jewel on Elm St!

Visited February 2014
Medina, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not miss out on this incredible experience!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband and I just did a two hour private class. It was a fantastic experience and we plan on traveling back to Vermont (we are from the buffalo ny area) just so we can work with Andrew again. If u are anywhere in the area of Manchester you should absolutely take a class at his studio...or at the very least check out his store and get some one of a kind handmade gifts.

Visited January 2014