“Loved It”

Ranked #16 of 61 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This place is temporarily closed due to holiday. WE WILL BE CLOSED EASTER SUNDAY! AND APRIL 24TH - MAY 1ST Open for Lunch and Dinner. Take out available. Outdoor seating/pet friendly. Music duo's under the stars on Friday nights in the summer. Family owned and run.
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Fun, trendy atmosphere. Great service. Excellent quality food at a decent price. Really enjoyed our experience dining here. Was very crowded, but we were seated quickly, and our server was great, very friendly and professional at his job. Gave us outstanding service even though he was busy. I had the rib eye. Delicious flavor and cooked perfectly med rare. My fiancé had the spaghetti with sausage. The flavor of her dish was amazing. I thought the dinner salad was great too. The place just hit on all points for me. Should definitely rank higher then it does right now.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We have eaten at Seasons, a great spot in town. We always stay at the Seth Warner Bed and Breakfast on Rt 7A in Manchester Center and wouldn't miss one of their great breakfasts they serve. But for lunch and dinner, my husband and I have always been very satisfied with their appetizers,sandwiches,dinners and desserts. A definite place to stop whether passing through town or staying awhile. The only downside.....it gets a bit loud if the place is crowded. Not the most romantic place if there is a full house.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Seasons Restaurant is becoming a local favorite in Manchester, with good reason. We had a really pleasant, relaxing lunch there in mid-August of 2013 -- an outdoor table on their veranda was a very pleasant place to sit. A chicken salad sandwich and cole slaw -- keeping it simple -- topped off a really nice, informal, inexpensive lunch. Service was quite good, prices a pleasant surprise, and I am guessing we'll be back next August when we do our annual Vermont pilgrimage once again.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Came here for lunch this past weekend. Started with the hummus appetizer that was very tasty. We all had sandwiches (turkey club, Reuben, roast beef) and the soup of the day. Simple food prepared very well. I would go back if I were in the area.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

After 4 or 5 visits, we confirmed the all important -- CONSISTENCY!!!

Always delicious & interesting varied menu choices of well-prepared fresh ingredients, very near truly gourmet quality at moderate prices.
Attractive presentations, with attentive service in a very pleasant atmosphere.

One of our very favorite restaurants.