“Wonderful dinner, great service”
Review of Thai Basil

Thai Basil
Ranked #13 of 61 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It opened about 2 weeks ago
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My friend and I had a great dinner at Thai Basil. The manager and our waiter were very nice. Daryl our waiter, who also doubled as the bartender, makes a mean martini!
Food was delicious. Prices were reasonable. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

This come from a New Yorker with high expectations for Thai food joints, so take this with a grain of salt: probably bottom 5% of all Thai restaurants I have tried.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I'm not a big fan of thai food but my friends loved it. the dirty martinis were the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

loved thai food at this place.On the down side service charge was added to our bill because we were a party of 6.
Get the potsticker,thai curry and fried rice-all very good

Reviewed 11 October 2013

This is a must-visit restaurant in Manchester. My wife and I have been here on each of our visits to Vermont over the past 18 months and the quality is always consistently high. The green curry ranks up there with the best I have had, and my wife is addicted to the tuna tartare appetizer. The atmosphere is lively and pleasant without being overbearing (unless you are unfortunate enough to be seated next to a rambling, self-absorbed and loud individual - cant blame the restaurant for that though). Highly recommended!