“Some of the freshest Thai food I have ever had”
Review of Thai Basil

Thai Basil
Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It opened about 2 weeks ago
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Who knew that Manchester Vt would have a delicious Thai restaurant in the heart of Manchester. The service was impeccable. The atmosphere is a little strange. Although, the decorations appear asian styled, you feel as though you are in a typical New England house setting. The food is incredibly fresh and there is a good menu of cocktails and wine. I was pleasantly suprised how wonderful it really was.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Authentic, individually prepared Thai dishes. Some of the best I've ever had. Try the Tom Kha. To die for!

1  Thank Mike F
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My friend and I had a great dinner at Thai Basil. The manager and our waiter were very nice. Daryl our waiter, who also doubled as the bartender, makes a mean martini!
Food was delicious. Prices were reasonable. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

This come from a New Yorker with high expectations for Thai food joints, so take this with a grain of salt: probably bottom 5% of all Thai restaurants I have tried.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I'm not a big fan of thai food but my friends loved it. the dirty martinis were the best I've ever had.