“Great food!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Christos' Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #17 of 59 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Smyrna
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

Small, friendly place for pizza and subs. We both had subs -- Italian sausage and Italian mix-- they were both great! I also had a very good Greek salad. Service a little slow but as I said they were very nice.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Vermadel N

Roanoke, Virginia
“Be prepared for half-price pizzas on Mondays”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

We were looking for a cheap and easy dinner after a busy day and chose Christo's based on TripAdvisor reviews. Our four-cheese pizza was very tasty and the salad dressing on our large garden salad (perfect for two people to split) was wonderful. They had beer on draft and we should have ordered a pitcher because little did we know that on Mondays it's half-price pizza! After we were seated and waiting on our pizza, we saw the ordering line quickly stretch all the way to the door in a matter of minutes. So, to get two more beers my husband had to get in line. At the end of the line. No express/refill my drink/already served line. Bummer on the order desk management, and lucky I have a fantastic husband who let his pizza go almost cold while waiting for two more beers.

• Visited August 2013
Bayville, New Jersey
“Good food / good selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Went here for a quick bite to eat and we enjoyed our lunch. I got the eggplant panini and my husband got an italian sub. We thought it was only going to be pizza so we were surprised to see the large selection of choices. They also serve beer which is a nice touch.

• Visited July 2013
Berkshire, Massachusetts
“Below average pizza....doughy crust...not fully cooked.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

I used to frequent Christo's quite a bit when I lived near Manchester. It has been a while since I have been back and I was SOOO DISAPPOINTED! I order a basic pepperoni pizza and they screwed up my order by putting peppers, mushrooms and onions on it as well. I waited another 45 minutes before I received the correct pizza and when I started to eat it I noticed the crust wasn't thoroughly cooked through and the crust was doughy and gross. I am Italian and know great pizza (the best is in Northern Italy by the way) and I don't expect miracles in some restaurants but pizza should be fairly easy to make AVERAGE and in my opinion, this is below average. Not worth the trouble...there are plenty of other restaurants in Manchester that you will be much happier eating at.

Visited July 2013
North Carolina
“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

My husband and I ate there w/9 others while visiting Manchester. We enjoyed the food and service! I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013