“Excellent breakfast and good service”
Review of Bob's Diner

Bob's Diner
Ranked #15 of 62 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Of the three morning I spent on Vermont and trying a new place every time, this was the best food. My pancakes were very good and the homemade whipped cream was awesome. The bacon was the best I also had of all three mornings. The service was very good also. I liked the place so much I wound up buying a shirt. My gf's breakfast was very good too, she would return here if we came through this area again.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Breakfast was prepared well. The waiter was polite and checked on us often. Great menu selection and 50's decor. The place was a bit on the dirty side. Our utensils were not cleaned properly and there were flys flying around our booth even before our food came. Reasonably priced but breakfast is my only recommendation.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is an old fashioned diner type restaurant. Good hamburgers, friendly service, lots of locals so you know its got to be good!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We went to the diner as it was late and we didn't have reservations elsewhere. The food came out cold, burger came out rare when we asked for medium/well. We saw the same happen to other customers as well. Save your money and go somewhere else unless you want breakfast food (pretty hard to goof that up).

Reviewed 30 September 2013

While staying in Manchester Center, we wanted dinner but didn't want to get dressed up. Had a great meal of hot dogs and fries and my husband had breakfast. Both were great. My husband accidentally left his hat, so the next morning we went back to Bob's to see if it was there. It sure was - the kind folks and waitress had put it aside hoping we'd return.good people