“Home made food for the whole family”
Review of Bob's Diner

Bob's Diner
Ranked #24 of 59 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
New York City, New York
“Home made food for the whole family”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Comfortable diner, great for families with really delicious food. The kids always get the fish and chips, my vegetarian wife loves their salads I like the breakfast all day or the grilled cheese with pesto. Local place with relaxed vibe.

Canada
“Breakfast every day before Skiing”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Skillet breakfast . . . . its all you need to know.

Strawberry pancakes with REAL maple syrup if you have to differ.

Visited January 2013
Edinburg, Virginia
“Crowded but you know that means good”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

During our trip to New England my husband and I wanted to stop somewhere for a bite to eat. He noticed the number of motorcycles at Bob's Diner and figured that must mean it was good. Well, far be it from me to disagree. While this place was crowded we were seated within minutes. The food and service were both fast and friendly. Dont let the word diner fool you. Their menu has great range. I had a wonderful monte cristo. The serving was large and we both left more than full. If driving through this area of Vermont be sure to stop.

Saugus, Massachusetts
“Excellent breakfast and good service”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Of the three morning I spent on Vermont and trying a new place every time, this was the best food. My pancakes were very good and the homemade whipped cream was awesome. The bacon was the best I also had of all three mornings. The service was very good also. I liked the place so much I wound up buying a shirt. My gf's breakfast was very good too, she would return here if we came through this area again.

“It was ok”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Breakfast was prepared well. The waiter was polite and checked on us often. Great menu selection and 50's decor. The place was a bit on the dirty side. Our utensils were not cleaned properly and there were flys flying around our booth even before our food came. Reasonably priced but breakfast is my only recommendation.

Visited October 2013