“Excellent breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I had their mixed berry pancakes on one occasion and their banana pancakes on another visit. Both pancake varieties were excellent. This is a cozy breakfast and lunch spot in southern Vermont. I believe that they are sometimes also opened for dinner 5 days out of the week.

There are newer reviews for Bob's Diner

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had tried a couple of other places for breakfast in Manchester (all wonderful) and decided to take in a little local flavor at Bob's.

We weren't disappointed! The food was great, the service excellent and because of a picture on the wall, came home and re-did our kitchen. I love it. Unfortunately, I have a VW beetle and couldn't handle the local artwork in my car but we did find an artist locally that was able to recreate the painting.

Thank you Bob's!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great food and service. Waitress fast and friendly. Very efficient . Food delicious and of excellent quality.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Bob's diner appealed to us because it seemed it would be casual, but with good food- and it lived up to our expectations. We went earlyish on a thursday evening and there were only a few diners there, so our food arrived in a timely fashion. I didn't want anything too heavy so chose the veggie frittata- it was big, hot and very good. I also liked the hash browns with onions. My husband had the beefalo (or was it buffalo?) burger- which he enjoyed. we were too full to order dessert

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Bob’s Diner is basically a small diner with diner food, nothing fancy about it. The breakfast is average along with the coffee. There are not a lot of places to get breakfast in the area, so it can get overcrowded and noisy at times. Again, this is not a big diner.

The biggest problem I have with this diner is in the winter. They don’t believe in effective plowing and de-icing, we had to walk on a sheet of ice in the parking lot on more then one occasion. Other times it can be muddy and parking can be limited due to the snow and lousy plowing. This is unacceptable for customers (and tourist), not to mentioned dangerous if a customer falls trying to get into the place. For that reason, we no longer will go to Bob’s Diner, we stay at hotel in the area that offers a nice breakfast as a package deal, trouble free parking and most of all; plowed and no ice !!