“Lunch spot”

Mulligan's
Ranked #18 of 60 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: One of a chain. Do not confuse with Manchester ME.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

You have a couple of choices here. You can eat in the restaurant or the pub. We are in the pub which was more lively and also had sports on the television. I had the rueben and it was good. I would say the food was better than average pub food. I would go back for lunch.

1  Thank Ychick11

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Sometimes you just want to get your average menu. There are so many places to choose from in Manchester with different "flavors" it is nice to stop in and get the regular.

1  Thank BigBig O
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We were recommended to go to this restaurant by our Motel owners. I was very surprised by the inside. It is really a nice Pub atmosphere. Looking at it from the outside you wouldn't think the inside looks like it does. I was very happily surprised. The food was good but my steak came our not cooked enough and when returned it was over cooked. But they made good on it and everything else was great. Our Bartender was fantastic and I can't wait to come back again.

1  Thank Motorcycle Nannie
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The burgers and strip steak are par. The beers full pints served ice cold. With a number of separate rooms available for quiet dining.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had a very nice "lighter side" dinner at Mulligan's on a Saturday night. We did not have to wait to be seated. The waitress was very pleasant and helpful when discussing the menu. We ordered a steak salad and a glass of wine. Food was plentiful and very good.