“Tuna ceviche was the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Silver Fork

Silver Fork
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Princeton NJ
“Tuna ceviche was the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Even a few days after our meal we are still talking about the tuna ceviche appetizer. It was a very inventive presentation and combination of flavors and ingredients. Loved the crispy tostones, chopped mango pieces, and slightest amount of heat. Make a reservation in advance, as this is a tiny place and fills up fast!

Visited July 2014

Westchester, NY
“Worth a special detour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

I'm not even a foodie, but I loved this restaurant and am already trying to figure out a detour to eat there again. The chef is amazing, the food is creative and delicious (there were no "misses"). His wife runs the front and is charming and makes great drinks. The entire staff is great. Be sure to make a reservation since there are only 6 tables. We sat at the bar, and it felt like we were part of a friendly club where staff really wanted us to enjoy--a pleasure.

Visited July 2014
Stamford, CT
“By far, best restaurant we have ever been too!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

This small , unassuming place delivered to us our best ever dining experience. The ambiance, the staff, the food and the overall "vibe" was just fantastic. It has only six tables and six seats at the bar. If all you can get is a bar seat, take it.. you will get to have a terrific conversation with the staff and owners.

Visited June 2014
New york
“One of the Best Restaurant in Southern Vermont”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

We decided to try out this restaurant based on tripadvisor ratings and we are not disappointed. It was on the Main Street in Manchester. There is a small parking lot behind the restaurant.

The restaurant is very small, probably 6-8 tables and a few seats at the bar. We decided to pick 6 appetizers to share between the two of us. The first course were spinach salad and sauteed spaghetti squash. Both were light refreshing, great for the first course. The second course were sauteed mushroom and cod fritters. The sauteed mushroom was delicious and creative; the addition of dates and goat cheese really highlight the mushroom; I would highly recommended. The cod fritter was good but did not wow me. The last course was chorizo wrapped in pastry and pan seared foie gras. The latter was my favorite. It was so rich and favorful i pretty much licked the dish clean. The addition of sauteed mango compliment the richness of the foie gras and the sauce. I would order it again in a heart beat. We would so full at that point we would not be able to have any dessert but I would recommend the mango pudding which was highly recommended by the guests sitting at the next table.

Although there were only 2 waitress, the service was excellent and efficient!!

I would come back again next time I visit Southern Vermont.

Reservation is highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
Frankfort, KY
“Great dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

My husband had a great dinner at The Silver Fork. It is a very small venue (only 6 tables and 6 bar seats). We were seated at the bar. However, it didn't take away from our wonderful meal.

I got the crab stuffed cod and my husband had the salmon strudel. Both dishes were succulent. My only complaint is that my husband found a piece of plastic in his food. I believe it was from rolling the strudel. Once brought to the owner's attention, they were ver apologetic and handled the situation well. This did not take away from our experience. For dessert, we shared the caribbean bread pudding soufflé. This is the best dessert I've ever had. We were upset we had decided to share.

Definitely worth trying!