“Great on your Palette and Easy on your Pocket!”

Nipper's Cafe & Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 59 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$5 - US$33
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: North Road
Description: Welcome to Nipper's Cafe and Steakhouse. Offering the best outdoor dining in Southern VT. We offer magnificient views of Mount Equinox. We strive to make every meal you dine with us a memorable experience. Nipper's has become popular amongst the locals and tourist for serving up outstanding fresh food at reasonable prices. We serve only Certified Angus Beef (CAB) steaks and fresh seafood. Whenever possible we use all local produce or preferably the vegetables come from our own organic,hydroponic gardens and all of our sauces are handcrafted on the property. We invite you to join us for a delicious home-cooked meal either in the morning or evening hours. Nipper's is the perfect setting for any size gathering and we want to make sure that your dining experience is enjoyable so you will return. We have added a large flagstone patio and fire pit for lounging.Catering, private parties and to go orders are available. We offfer a casual dining experience at a reasonable price. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Shady Side, MD
“Great on your Palette and Easy on your Pocket!”
Reviewed 11 November 2011

Before the newly opened Nipper's Cafe was serving dinner, I was there with friends for breakfast. It's a nicely decorated, ultra clean little restaurant that is reasonably priced. The food and service were outstanding. Food was delicious and beautifully served. I had french toast but was jealous of everything else on the table! Egg Benedict looked fantastic and everything was presented beautifully on the square dishes that fit the table perfectly. To top it all off, we had a beautiful view of Mount Equinox to enjoy. Highly recommended for breakfast, and I wish I could have been there to experience dinner. I'm sure it was great! I'll be back for sure!

• Visited October 2011
bellad10, Owner at Nipper's Cafe & Steakhouse, responded to this review, 14 November 2011
We've worked very hard to price the menu so it is affordable yet you will be getting top notch ingredients. Beer and Wine are also priced appropriately. When you leave you won't be dreading paying the bill and you will want to come back for another great meal at a great price. Thanks a bunch for writing the review - we greatly appreciate the help and the word of mouth advertising.

Charlottesville, Virginia
“A pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed 10 November 2011

There's something to be said about being able to have a great meal right where you're staying. I knew I'd be staying at the Stamford for my last visit but was so excited to see that they've opened a restaurant. The night I stayed for dinner they had only been open a few nights but I never would have guessed it. The atmosphere is quaint, they have a nice beer and wine selection and the food is outstanding. Everything was so fresh and my salmon was cooked to perfection. I was sad I had already made breakfast plans but there will definitely be a next time.

• Visited November 2011
bellad10, Owner at Nipper's Cafe & Steakhouse, responded to this review, 11 November 2011
So happy you enjoyed your meal and many thanks for taking the time to write this review - look forward to seeing you next year and breakfast is awesome.
new york
“WILL BE BACK”
Reviewed 9 November 2011

We rolled into the Stamford Motel Friday night at 7pm thinking we were going to run into town to get a bite to eat after registering but they had just opened Nipper's and it was the first night for dinner. They had Duane Carleton playing and he was amazing - he sang what ever you wanted to here. A little hesitant about a $19 filet au poivre but it was one of the best pieces of meat I have had in a long time at an unbelievable price. Also had the pork potstickers as an appetizer with a peanutbutter teriyaki sauce - yummy. My husband had the horseradish crusted salmon he said he enjoyed it but I wasn't about to try (I don't like fish). They had a breakfast promotion for returning guests and the breakfast was soooo awesome - We will be back this winter. They were packed for dinner and empty for breakfast - I'm sure that will change soon enough. Service was good.

• Visited November 2011
It has been an exciting first couple of weeks, thanks so much for joining us on opening night. I even had a great time. Look forward to you visiting once again.