“Best Steak My Husband Ever Had”

Nipper's Cafe & Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$10 - US$33
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: North Road
Description: A casual dining experience offering exceptional meals at breakfast and dinner. All of our sauces, soups and dressings our handcrafted on our property. We serve prime cut steaks, fresh seafood, pork loin (one of the favorites after the steaks and seafood) at dinner, along with hamburgers, salads and panini's. Nipper's has become popular amongst the locals and tourist for serving up outstanding fresh food. Whenever possible we use all local produce or preferably the vegetables come from our own organic or hydroponic gardens. At breakfast we offer 11 different kinds of eggs benedicts and you are able to choose from 2 or 3 eggs. We offer a variety of griddle items (cinnamon french toast, pancakes and more) with mix or max options. Of course our corned beef hash is homemade. We have a variety of omelettes and you are able to have them prepared with egg whites if you like. We are located 1.5 miles North of town on route 7A - Go the extra mile, we do.
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Happy New Years. What a delightful dinner experience my family and I shared New Years Eve at Nipper's Cafe. Nipper's Cafe offers family friendly dinning, great food at affordable prices. My husband and I both had the Surf and Turf. The portions are generous. I could not finish mine. My husband did finish his with a smile and mentioned how delicious the steak was. In fact, He said, "this is the best steak I ever had." My daughter loved the corn chowder and was able to go home with an extra serving on the house.. Really a remarkable experience and a great way to kick off our new year!

SallyH123, Owner at Nipper's Cafe & Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

The portions were generous!!! It was a special night. So very happy that you guys were able to join us for a wonderful evening. The wine and beer was flowing until the clock struck midnight. We will have to do it again next year. Many thanks for joining us on a specail night - you guys made it even better.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

We were staying the long holiday weekend in a house in Manchester - skiing at Stratton. With 2 kids in tow (7 and 12), we wanted good food, but not at $30/plate. The menu here seemed to meet that need for us – with burgers available and slightly higher priced meals. (also chicken fingers for our 7 year old – not on the menu, but I called and asked)

THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS! Service was excellent… I would DEFINITELY eat here again (we almost did eat here the next night!)

I had a FABULOUS piece of fish, my son had the lamb chops (he ate them all!), my husband had a burger with blue cheese inside (YUMMY) and my daughter had chicken fingers. The homemade mashed potatoes were DELICOUS. We also had soup (French onion) and chili (delicious – but spicy) and some beautiful salads.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Small place, so you may want to make reservations.

"YUMMY" - we met are goal - delicious food at a reasonable price. FAMILIES are welcome and won't be scratching wondering how they could have spent so much because it is so affordable. So happy that you and your family had an enjoyable experience with us. Hoping that you return next winter. Many thanks for taking the time to write a great review. Thanks!!!!

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Not gourmet but good home cooking. Steak that I had was very fatty but homemade mashed potatoes were delicious! Would recommend especially as most restaurants in Manchester are rip-offs and not good quality.

The furthest thing from gourmet or a four or five star restaurant. Just good homecooked food at a reasonable price. Thanks so much for dining with us. We hope that we filled your belly. We look forward to your return visit in the near future. Thanks for writing the review it is nice to get a great review from someone who writes so many reviews.

Reviewed 24 December 2012

As a first timer to your restaurant I must say that I was very impressed . The food was very good and the service was great . We had a family gathering of around 12 -14 people which was handled at very professional level . Would I go back ? You can count on it ...

It was a pleasure to have your family dine with us and we are so very happy everything worked out so well for breakfast. I know much thought went into deciding where to dine due to the fact that everyone was traveling. We were happy that you choose us and ecstatic that we lived up to your expectations. We look forward to you dining with us again in the near future - hopefully another family event. Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

food was delicious and the prices were very reasonable. atmosphere was great. staff and owners were very friendly and on thier toes whenever we needed anything. we stayed in thier hotel too. (the stamford hotel) a great romantic trip all around

It was a pleasure to have you guys stay with us and dine with us. We are so happy that we lived up to your expectations and had an enjoyable dinner. Hopefully you will join us again in the not so distant future. Once again many thanks for finding the time to write both reviews.