“Outstanding food and service.”
Review of Ponce Bistro

Ponce Bistro
Ranked #30 of 61 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Ponce we specialize in Exquisite Fusion Cuisine. Start the day with a perfect crema latte and flaky French crossaint. By noon the lavendar goat cheese salad beckons, followed by a home brewed cup of chai and our famous chocolate chip cookies. Finally the day is complete over a relaxing candlelight dinner of salmon tarragon bisque and tenderly broiled raspberry chipotle skirt steak, accompanied by a favorite Cabernet that you brought with you.
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

This was the second time that my husband and I visited Ponce Bistro. Our first trip here was so good that we couldn't wait to come back a second time. In fact we are now planning to bring other friends from out of state to share dinner here as well. The food is exceptional, with a lot of attention to quality ingredients and a very creative fusion of flavors. We chose to have a dinner of appetizers to enable us to enjoy a multitude of options. We couldn't agree on which was the best because they were all excellent. The service was impeccable. We were encouraged to relax and take our time with our meal . It us rare to have that leisurely experience when dining out. So this was wonderful. The atmosphere was cozy and intimate with a warm blazing fire. The owner personally greeted us and was very helpful and personable. He took the time to introduce us the other chef Amber who also greeted us. She willingly shared with us how she prepared one of her delicious creations. You don't want to miss Ponce Bistro when visiting Manchester.

1  Thank Ps59_15

Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

We visited this place twice during our weekend trip to Manchester. Once for lunch and once for dinner. The menu is a very pleasant change from what you see in most restaurants. There is a great selection of all different fusion
type foods. The owners and staff were all very pleasant. One of the owners, who lived in the same area as we do before moving to Manchester, was an essential part of the charm of this establishment. He shared stories of this life and also have us pointers on the places to visit And things to see while in town. I highly recommend this place for great good and a very friendly staff.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Ponce has an unique and eclectic menu in a beautiful setting. My husband and I sat at our high top and could not figure out what to choose because each item sounded better than the next. This establishment will not disappoint. I had the Serrano ham with the olive tapenaude which was outstanding. You know the feeling when you are full but still want to continue to eat because the sandwich is so good? We will definitely return because we want to try more items. It is BYOB without a corking fee. We had a wonderful conversation with the owner, Ron, who is very invested in Manchester. We look forward to returning for lunch and hopefully dinner.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I have been here a few times, always excellent service, delicious food. Went last night with 3 others for dinner and the menu just keeps improving on already exceptional!!! In the past I have always gone at lunchtime, last night; dinner. I had the roasted brussel sprout salad (yep, and I am not a veggie salad person) and panko pork chops that were TO DIE FOR!!!! Bring your own wine and sit back, relax and treat your taste buds!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

My wife and I were out walking the town shopping and looking to find a lunch place. We walked up on this location and it has a very warm atmosphere. It is kind of a funky coffe place, but did not seem to have a lot of seating inside or out. We went for sitting outside this day for lunch. Our waitress was very pleasant and service was very good. The food quality was above average and since they seemed to pride themselves on coffee. I decided to have a cup and was not disappointed. We did note the byob, however there seemed to be a small wine store across the street to provide any dinner wines needed if one were to visit for dinner.