I'm writing this from my motel room on our last night here, already feeling sad that we're leaving! The room (#137) is HUGE! It overlooks an enormous yard area with an adorable wooden playground nestled in the middle. There are little (tasteful!) bbqs and wooden chaise lounge chairs with nice cushions and tables in the yard area. The location of the motel is perfect -- super close to the highway and a 1 minute ride into the center of Manchester...and yet, it feels like a secluded hideaway with a beautiful mountain backdrop. The owners welcome pets (with a very nominal charge). The room was spotless and the bed was the most comfortable bed I've slept in in a very long time. The shower was okay -- good for this area (but I'm really spoiled b/c we have the best shower ever at home). The owners seem super nice and incredibly accommodating. We will definitely book here again. We've been to about 6 different motels in the area and found this one to be the best value with the biggest, cleanest rooms (although we loved the Aerie Inn as well, which has since closed). Highly recommend The Chalet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Chalet Motel, where you will find affordable, friendly, family oriented lodging right in the heart of Vermont's beautiful Green Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your The Chalet Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chalet Hotel Manchester
- The Chalet Motel Manchester, Vermont