I and my party of 5 others stayed at this wonderful motel in Sept 2004 and we were all amazed when we opened the door to see the large room size. each room would easily sleep 6 people by using the sleeper sofa. The lady who helped us when we checked in recommended the Sirloin Saloon restaurant to eat supper and the steaks were great. She also recommended us going down the road to Duttons farm store and it was a special place to visit.
When I got ready to book our stay for this year in Manchester, I nor anyone else in my party could remember the name and I was so disappointed, afraid the place we would stay at this year would not rise to the same expectations! I called the first place on my list, gave them the general info and they said "You want the Chalet motel". I then called them and they had my info from last sept so without looking any further I booked 4 rooms for our party of 12 for a very reasonable rate for this year, and everyone from last year's trip was thrilled!
We will continue to book this place on our yearly fall trips to vermont!
a member of "Terry's Trips and Tours"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Chalet Motel, where you will find affordable, friendly, family oriented lodging right in the heart of Vermont's beautiful Green Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your The Chalet Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chalet Hotel Manchester
- The Chalet Motel Manchester, Vermont