After many winter/ski visits , we finally made a summer visit. The grounds were more beautiful and spacious then we realized. We enjoyed the pool area, picinic table and sitting in the evening enjoying the Mountain View. Dinner @ the Hotels provate pub Thursday night was excellent, and resonably priced. We had a pleasant time talking to Tim and Kerry( the owners) while relaxing in the pub. As always the rooms were as clean as can be, and enjoyed watching a dvd on the rooms dvd player. The wireless internet signal was strong, and the bed comfortable. We visited nearby Hildene(the Lincoln estate) and found it to be an excellent attraction.
Sumer visits will now be a regular occurance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quality Manchester, Vermont lodge serving a wonderful bed and breakfast style hot breakfast each morning. The Mountain View Pub is a private guest amenity serving dinner in a unique setting with a massive selection of beverages. Fourteen chalet style units with sliding glass doors and stunning mountain views. Huge free video library, wireless internet, heated outdoor pool. Located in one of Manchester's most scenic and historic areas. Set in the foothills of Mt. Equinox. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub Hotel Manchester
- North Shire Lodge And Mountain View Pub
- North Shire Hotel
- North Shire Manchester
- North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub Manchester, Vermont