We recently spent a week at the "shire" ( july6th -12th ) in our favorite room. Again it was exceptional hospitality so much that we stayed an extra day. Tim and Kerry ( the innkeepers ) go out of their way to satisfy. In fact when Kerry knows I am arriving she has a special brew of cinnamon coffee for me.
The grounds are beautiful and Tim never goes a day without cleaning the pool, It is spotless.
The pub is a favorite of ours to relax and enjoy a drink or one of the delicious meals prepared at the Lodge by Tim and Kerry.
The view is breathtaking which makes it very hard to leave. It was the most relaxed my husband and I were in a year. And the beds, you can't ever sleep better. Comfort and cleaniness is always one of their musts .
We highly recommend the "shire" and cannot wait to make our return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quality Manchester, Vermont lodge serving a wonderful bed and breakfast style hot breakfast each morning. The Mountain View Pub is a private guest amenity serving dinner in a unique setting with a massive selection of beverages. Fourteen chalet style units with sliding glass doors and stunning mountain views. Huge free video library, wireless internet, heated outdoor pool. Located in one of Manchester's most scenic and historic areas. Set in the foothills of Mt. Equinox. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub Hotel Manchester
- North Shire Lodge And Mountain View Pub
- North Shire Hotel
- North Shire Manchester
- North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub Manchester, Vermont