I was here for a couple of nights for a wedding, and as a solo traveler this was a good deal. It was a quick drive into town, and had a nice, serene location with a view of the countryside and mountains.
The room itself is nothing special, and don't expect any modern amenities. But it was clean if nothing else, and quite comfortable. Which is to be expected for a "B&B" versus a big chain hotel.
The staff were super friendly, and check-in was quick and easy. You can park right in front of your little lodge, which is handy.
Overall a very nice stay - and a good value for the area during peak season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quality Manchester, Vermont lodge serving a wonderful bed and breakfast style hot breakfast each morning. The Mountain View Pub is a private guest amenity featuring classic cocktails and a huge selection of single malt and bourbon in a relaxing and quiet atmosphere. Fourteen chalet style units with sliding glass doors and stunning mountain views. Huge free video library, wireless internet, heated outdoor pool. Located in one of Manchester's most scenic and historic areas. Set in the foothills of Mt. Equinox. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub Hotel Manchester
- North Shire Lodge And Mountain View Pub
- North Shire Hotel
- North Shire Manchester
- North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub Manchester, Vermont