I have just returned from a wonderful weekend at The Inn at Willow Pond. The area itself is lovely but the beaucolic surroundings of the Inn are quite impressive! I was graciously greeted by the innkeeper, who made me feel right at home and filled me in on all of the happenings in the area. My room was a VERY generous size with views of the mountains and impeccably clean. An added bonus is the recently reopened restaurant on the property is delicious and is an easy walk from your room. I am already planning to go back later this summer with a friend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The INN at Willow Pond is nestled in the foothills of the Green Mountains and encompasses 20 scenic acres with breathtaking views of Southern Vermont's unspoiled landscape. We offer the convenience of being close to Bromley and Stratton ski resorts and are a mere stones-throw from snowshoeing, cross country skiing, and snowmobiling. After a day filled with outdoor winter activities or shopping at Manchester's many designer outlets, local shops, and galleries, you are cordially invited to unwind in our stunning post and beam main lodge or relax in your personal suite in front of the fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your The INN at Willow Pond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Willow Pond Hotel Manchester
- The INN At Willow Pond Manchester, Vermont