We made a quick weekend trip to Manchester, booking the INN at Willow Pond at the last minute. The actual rate turned out to be 25% less than what I reserved through booking.com which was a very pleasant surprise. The room was clean and large, but a little dated, but generally comfortable and quiet with a view of the mountains across the golf course in the valley. The bed was a little firm. We got amazing advice on hiking options in the Green Mountain forest, including many trails. Each was a pleasant surprise. The lodge was comfortable, with a large pool and a light breakfast. There's also a restaurant on site, but we ended up going into town to eat. Its perhaps a 3 minute drive from the center of town down Rt 7A, which was very quiet on the weekend we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The INN at Willow Pond is nestled in the foothills of the Green Mountains and encompasses 20 scenic acres with breathtaking views of Southern Vermont's unspoiled landscape. We offer the convenience of being close to Bromley and Stratton ski resorts and are a mere stones-throw from snowshoeing, cross country skiing, and snowmobiling. After a day filled with outdoor winter activities or shopping at Manchester's many designer outlets, local shops, and galleries, you are cordially invited to unwind in our stunning post and beam main lodge or relax in your personal suite in front of the fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your The INN at Willow Pond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Willow Pond Hotel Manchester
- The INN At Willow Pond Manchester, Vermont