I booked the Weathervane Hotel for mid week escape for my parents. They stayed at the property 30 years ago and had fond memories of their time there. New owners Murveta and Petar have taken over the property since then and have done a fantastic job creating a welcome and inviting hotel.
The rooms are large, clean and well appointed. I booked a King size deluxe room for two nites. When I dropped my parents off, they were fondly greeted by the owner. She said not to worry about checking in now, to go get settled in and refresh themselves, they could take care of the formalities later or the next morning.
The room included a wonderful electric fireplace that looked like the real thing and gave off ample warmth. The bathroom was large, wi-fi was free and my dad enjoyed the directtv.
I highly recommend this property. The staff was wonderful and full of excellent suggestions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set back from the road with two picture window in each of its 22 large rooms, this is a motel with class. Each air conditioned room has TV, free coffee, full, queen or king size beds, many with linens as fine as any upscale inn. Some of the rooms connect. There is a common area with Oriental carpets, antiques and an outdoor deck, overlooking the outdoor pool. Continental breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Weathervane Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weathervane Motel Manchester, Vermont
- Weathervane Hotel Manchester