“Great Fresh Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Vail
“Great Fresh Food”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Al Ducci's is a great place to grab some lunch. Everything is made to order and very reasonably price. You can't get a better sandwich in town.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Smstearns

Arlington, Vermont
“excellent take-out and catering...”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is my favorite Foodie Store in Manchester. If you want to impress your company, get Al's homemade semolina bread, H.M. mozzarella, and serve with fresh sliced tomatoes, basil, and roasted peppers and good olive oil.A little anchovy is good with it as well. It's the best summer meal or starter. His pizzas, sausages, eggplant parm. pasta salads, etc etc are all excellent. They sell pastas and frozen entrees, and a slew of other items...including wine now. GO! You can also eat in their restaurant next door..BYOB. Excellent.

Visited July 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Super to go sandwiches”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stopped for some sandwiches for a road trip. We were able to design our own gourmet tastes. My friend had egg plant I had grilled chicken, both were great.

Visited July 2014
Pleasant Valley, New York
“not enjoyable”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I made the reservation as I was wanting Italian and heard that this was the place. They were formally a pizza deli. This is a byob restaurant which I thought was odd. Basically you get wine or beer from the attached deli as well as soda or tea. There was no beverage list at all. I had chicken parmesan. The menu I found to be very limited. I judge an italian restaurant food by the sauce. In this case the sauce had no flavor or taste at all,sort of like diced tomatoes in tomato pass with water added. Just no flavor (not even oregano). The Chicken while tender also had no taste (and put more salt on). The wait staff was friendly. I found other than 3 pizza places, there is no real Italian restaurant in Manchester, which is a shame.I would not go bad to this restaurant, nor recommend it.

Visited June 2014
pennsylvania
“Excellent”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We always look forward to a visit to Al Ducci's. We manage to make it once or twice a year. It is just like a NYC Italian deli. The sandwiches are incredibly good . At the right time of year we enjoy sitting on their porch with a bottle of wine and one of their sandwiches for dinner. Better than any restaurant.

Visited June 2014