“A must for a VT brunch!”
Review of Up For Breakfast

Up For Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$0 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
NJ
“A must for a VT brunch!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Great food! Many choices ranging from tasty omelets, pancakes and French toast. Great homey feel. Friendly wait staff. Small - so make sure to go early in the morning.

Visited February 2014

Hartford
“Birthday Breakfast”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This is the best place for breakfast but expect to wait. They always have some kind of game sausage and amazing omelets, pancakes, etc. We eat here every time we are in the area. Worth the wait.

Visited March 2014
Dobbs Ferry, New York
“Delicious breakfast!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Make sure you bring cash and check their hours. Also get there nice and early before the line forms, but absolutely eat here! The food was fantastic and service was on par!

Visited March 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Just okay”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I read reviews on here and we were excited to eat at this place. Maybe it's what we ordered or maybe it just wasn't a good day, but neither my daughter or I loved what we got. I ordered off the specials and she ordered French toast. They were both fine, but huge portions and a bit over priced in my opinion. I would go back to try this place again and maybe just order something different. Cute atmosphere though and the service was great and quick!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Cheryl S
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Absolutely a great place for breakfast”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Every time I'm in Manchester I make sure to visit this place at least once. A homey feeling, gorgeous coffee- try the flavored one. I always have waffle or pancakes, these are served with a generous portion of real maple syrup (the syrup is on sale as well). The staff is very friendly, always with big smiles and service is fast. Great place for everybody. Just make sure to get there early as possible since later on there is a constant waiting line.

• Visited August 2014