“Varied Breakfast Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Not your standard breakfast fare. If you want something different, give it a try! Very tasty. We also loved the rooster decor.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I have eaten at the Little Rooster Cafe every time I visit Manchester, VT. I usually go for breakfast or lunch. I have always been happy with the food and yes, it is a little pricey for what they serve, but I always found it to be a quaint cafe that serves good pancakes. I had breakfast there last Tuesday and got completely turned off when I saw the waitress clean off my table and pour my leftover maple syrup back into the big jar of maple syrup. I wonder if the Board of Health would have something to say about this practice. I understand that they don't want to waste syrup, but I don't want to use syrup that someone may have put their fork or finger into. It is also interesting that they charge you extra if you want more syrup then what they put on the table. Little Rooster has lots of rules: no credit cards, no sharing orders, no separate checks (if you pay by check), but they need to start following a rule - Hygiene first, then make money.

1  Thank dawnellen01_12
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Had breakfast here one morning, excellent ! Would have gone back the second morning but they are closed on Wednesday. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Lil Rooster Cafe is great little place the serves up quality food at great prices. I had the smoked Brisket sandwich the other day and it was out of this world. But who am I kidding. I've been coming here for the last four years as part of our annual family vacation and the food is great. I am already looking forward to next year.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Love this spot. Great breakfasts and lunch at reasonable prices with kind, welcoming, efficient and not fussy service. We've enjoyed the Little Rooster Cafe for years and have never been disappointed.