“Little restaurant with big taste”

Little Rooster Cafe
Ranked #10 of 59 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Little restaurant with big taste”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The restaurant may be small, but the experience is not. There is a good selection of choices on the menu, plus daily specials on the blackboard. The omelets are fluffy and filled with fresh ingredients. The waffle varieties change daily. The service is friendly. The cook is awesome.
One note = CASH ONLY. There are ATM's nearby if you don't have is readily available. It is open for breakfast and lunch, closed Wednesdays.
I can't imagine a visit to Manchester without trips to The Little Rooster Cafe!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank 481sally

Briarcliff Manor, New York
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We hadn't been to the Little Rooster in a few years and decided to have breakfast there on our last visit to Manchester. The food was a good as I remembered. I enjoyed the garden, herbed scrambled eggs on an english muffin with tomato and cheese and the hash browns are sooooo good.

• Visited March 2014
Pennsylvania
“Stop in and Give it a Try”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My wife and I have been coming up to the Manchester area for over 20 years, mostly in the winter season. We have always seen this cute little café in the dining guide but always just drove by the place before giving it a try three years ago. Now we won't leave Manchester without stopping in at least once for breakfast or lunch.

The first couple of times we ate here was for breakfast. The café doesn't seat many but it is very bright and cozy with fabric table cloths and napkins. They have a standard menu and a blackboard for specials which is always something different and creative. Even the standard menu has a touch of the creative offering standard fare like eggs, breakfast meats, hash browns, pancakes, etc. and slightly more creative items such as a vegetable frittata with artichoke hearts, spinach, roasted peppers and onions or the herbed scrambled egg sandwich on an English muffin with tomato.

We stopped in for breakfast and lunch our last time here and found the lunch to be equally creative and well prepared. We ordered the blackboard special quiche with Caesar salad which also came with a beet salad and pasta salad. Very fresh and very good.

Don't drive by this place for as many years as we had before giving it a try. We doubt you will be disappointed.

Visited March 2014
“Cash only, and expensive”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We are a local family and I drive by this restaurant all the time. I finally had an opportunity to try the restaurant with my daughter just before Christmas. There is no kids menu, the tables and chairs are very uncomfortable, and very close together. My back was killing me when we left. To top it off, its CASH only, and out of this world expensive. After seeing the other reviewer, Im glad I didn't get anything that needed syrup! I have a hard time paying 25$ for 2 plates of eggs etc. Save yourself the trip, and the cash.

Visited December 2013
Northampton, Massachusetts
“Varied Breakfast Food”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Not your standard breakfast fare. If you want something different, give it a try! Very tasty. We also loved the rooster decor.

Visited December 2013