“Breakfast made easy”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We had read the reviews of Little Rooster and wanted to try it. The omelets we had were very good and the pancakes even better. My husband enjoyed the fresh squeezed orange juice. We should have sat outside as the restaurant has no air conditioning and it was cooler outside. Service was very good and the portions were big.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have been going to this restaurant since it was open. Four of us visited yesterday for lunch. It is not open for dinner. Salads did not disappoint, and the two soups, asparagus and onion were delicious. Go early and they take no credit cards.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

went to the little rooster today, very busy but were seated quickly, food was out in a reasonable time, I got the ultimate hash with sourdough toast and she got the coconut waffle with strawberries, while mine was very good , some of the hash was a bit overcooked and i thought the portion was a bit small for the price, her waffle was large flavorful and cooked just right, overall a good experience

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We were on the move from Killington, VT to the Berkshires in Massachusetts and stopped at the Little Rooster Café in Manchester. We had read good things in the reviews on this place and were looking forward to breakfast. We had a very brief wait and were seated in the tiny dining room. It was about 15 minutes before we received menus and coffee. Then we waited another 15 minutes before our order was taken. The prices weren't cheap--I had a garden frittata (no meat) for $9.95 and my spouse had a typical two eggs, Canadian bacon, toast and cheese hash browns for $7.50--but it is a tourist area. The coffee was over and above, of course. We then waited almost half an hour before our food was delivered. It was adequate, tasted okay. But breakfast is hard to spoil! I felt sorry for the wait staff. There were only two servers to cover the entire dining room plus the outdoor patio. I do take some encouragement knowing I won't revisit the area for years!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Always friendly service, hearty portions and a delicious breakfast. The pancakes never disappoint and there are creative omelet specials each day.