“A must to try!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The meal was excellent - extremely fresh food. A large quantity for extremely reasonable prices. Beautiful authentic old interior with very pleasant music. The staff was very, very good. Our food came quickly and we were not rushed along.

A great view as well. In the fall it must be incredible.

1  Thank sbh20142014

Reviewed 8 July 2014

12 of us stopped up in Manchester to try the Ted Restaurant. We saw some great reviews and a few folks in town had mentioned that the food was good. We ordered Crabcakes.. they were so good, they should of been illegal. The Lobster Bisque was phenomanal. Chef Ted came out to check on the table twice and make sure what we were getting was meeting our expectations. The bread was fresh baked. I had salmon which was prepared to perfection. The pork and steak that everyone else had at the table said it was great. I enjoyed a local brew called batenkill ale or something. The food was its quality was competitively priced. If i didnt live far away I would be going back soon. I am sure some of us will make it back sooner or later. Unique place, great food, great atmosphere.

1  Thank shawtim73
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Menu was varied with lots of great options for a non- meat ester like me, heavily French inspired. Great wine list. My husband salmon was delicious, and my scallops were awesome but the butter sauce w the cheese sprinkle while so tasty was a wee bit heavy (the French inspiration). I ate it all so the critique is only because I'm used to scallops being my light dinner option. The restaurant was beautiful inside, wood everywhere, lovely fireplaces, very tasteful and a good balance between warm and contemporary. Only thing that felt out of place were the many many (artistically purposeful) blurry photographs, unframed on the wall. I'd rather a couple big ones in frames to keep the clean look of the restaurant, again, a small criticism. Service is still getting their feet wet but we felt well taken care of. We would return for sure.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

The food, service, and atmosphere are great. Was awaiting a restaurant to come back to the Inn at Willow Pond and Ted was an excellent choice in bringing a five star restaurant back into area. Ted is meticulous in all aspects and it shows in the quality and service when you are fortunate enough to have a meal and cocktails at his place.

2  Thank amacwow
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My family took me to Ted Restaurant for Mothers Day. We were greeted in the dinning room, by the Host, Brett, he gave me a yellow rose and wished me a Happy Mothers Day. That was so nice. We had a wonderful dinner. The food presentation was beautiful, everything was fresh and it was delicious. I will go back and would recommend everyone to give it a try. Its a very comfortable homey atmosphere.

1  Thank Sue M