The Inn was recommended at 8pm in a service station in Manchester. We had just been spooked by growling noises on the Appalachian Trail, were cold, hungry and desperate for somewhere to stay. Luckily, Frank took us in and quickly rang the local bar to ensure we got last food orders and a well-needed beer. The Inn soothed our nerves with a hot shower, complimentary toiletries, warm room and comfy bed. The following morning we had time to explore the Inn with it's great collection of interesting books. Frank is a keen cyclist and well-travelled. The only negative is the price - the most expensive on our trip. It really felt like home and we were reluctant to leave the sunny garden with huge trees. Highly recommended as a base for surrounding activities as well as for relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manchester Village, this accommodation has 21 rooms and offers a full breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Inn at Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Inn Manchester
- The Inn At Manchester Vermont