My adult daughter and I went for a mother/daughter get away August 11; two nights, three days and the Inn at Manchester was as wonderful as the first time my husband and I stayed many years ago. We stayed in the Carriage house in a room with 2 queen-sized beds, lovely gas fireplace and sitting area. It was spacious, welcoming and everything appeared brand new, especially the bathroom. The bathroom was gorgeous, had a lovely, large, tiled shower, plenty of lighting and lots of counter room around the sink. The bedroom had a ceiling fan and air conditioning if we needed it.The beds were comfy and everything was spotless. The day we left it was raining, but there were even umbrellas for us to use.
Frank and Julie were both great hosts - one improvement from our last stay is a bar on site; it was so nice to have a glass of wine and sit and talk outside on the porch before we walked across the street for dinner at Mulligans. We will definitely return again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manchester Village, this accommodation has 21 rooms and offers a full breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Inn Manchester
- The Inn At Manchester Vermont