We just returned from a wonderful three night stay at The Inn at Manchester. We have stayed at numerous other B&B's in Manchester and this was by far the best experience. We will definitely return. The room was beautiful and very clean, as was the entire house. Julie and Frank truly define what B&B hosts should be, very friendly and extremely accomodating....they aim to please in every way minus the snobbery we have encountered in some other B&B's. We stayed in "Blue Phlox" which had incredibly soft and luxurious bed linens and a really comfortable bed and pillows (which I imagine all their rooms have). Breakfast was satisfying and changed daily. They always offered to prepare something else if the daily selection was not to our liking or if we had special dietary needs. We also really liked the free "pantry" where you can grab a bottle of water, or a cup of coffe, or the special baked treat of the day like their "friendship bread" which is too die for! The location is excellent and there is plenty of parking. Bottom line, we highly recommend this B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manchester Village, this accommodation has 21 rooms and offers a full breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Inn at Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Inn Manchester
- The Inn At Manchester Vermont