“LOVED the bed !!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manchester
The Inn at Manchester
Ranked #2 of 12 Manchester B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 June 2007

We spent 2 nights at this Inn. Upon arrival, we noticed that the proprty that this inn is located on is HUGE. The web site is somewhat deceiving in that respect.

The inn is situated with a BEAUTIFUL front & side lawn on a corner lot. A nice size front porch to sit on and do nothing while watching the world go by. Upon arrival, Innkeeper Julie welcomed and helped us with our bags.

Within an hour or so, both Julie and Frank greeted us together on the front porch. The Inn is beautiful, and Frank goes to lengths to keep the grass mowed, but always with a smile.

We encountered a very minor problem in our room the 1st night and Julie had it rectified within minutes. Frank makes an INCREDIBLE breakfast.

We enjoyed mingling with other guests during our 1st night and 2nd morning.

Chai & Houston, the Inn dogs are adorable & VERY well behaved.

Free use of computer in main foyer.

All rooms are very clean.

If you stay in Manchester, Vt, and you prefer a place close to the shopping outlets, then the Inn at Manchester is the best.

We loved our stay there and like so many other prior reviews here, and we too plan to return ASAP.

After watching Frank & Julie in thier daily routine, they make one wonder where they get the stamina to do all that they do to accommodate everyone.

Thank You Frank & Julie !!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank BrenAndBob S

Reviewed 4 June 2007

I emailed this hotel after reading up on the reviews, I was looking to book the hotel but needed to check a few requirements before booking in.

My email was 'deleted, not read' by the hotel!!!! That has to be the rudest establishment I have ever come across. First impressions say alot and I am shocked by this. Hence I would not consider this place.

Stayed: June 2007
3  Thank Finmcg
Reviewed 1 June 2007

I was very excited to stay at the Inn at Manchester, based on previous reviews. When we arrived, we were happy with the property's location (close to the town's center but with great mountain views). The pool looked lovely and our room had a spacious bathroom and deck. Unfortunately, after two sleepless nights, we discovered the room also had a chipmunk. The creature would run about the roof over our heads and scratch at the walls (from within). When I mentioned the noise at breakfast, Frank, the innkeeper said, "Oh, it's a chipmunk." He asked if it kept us up all night and when I said "for an hour or two" he seemed to think this reasonable.

I was very disappointed. What sort of inn knows it has pests in the walls and does nothing to remedy the situation?

I loved Manchester, VT and hope to return, but it won't be to this inn.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tripsmith1
Reviewed 28 May 2007

Visits to the States only happen every couple of years and we don't normally go back to places a second time but we made an exception in the case of the Inn at Manchester and really didn't regret it. It is a truly beautiful place to stay and Julie and Frank are like old friends. The only problem we have is that we never stay long enough.

The rooms are all different and really well furnished and very comfortable. The breakfasts are great and Frank really knows how to prepare eggs.

I don't know if we will ever go back as there is a lot more of America that we want to see but I really hope that we will have the time to visit again.

I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dave_Webb
Reviewed 8 April 2007

The Inn at Manchester is an ideally located Manchester inn with gracious furnishings, clean, comfortable rooms, and extremely hospitable innkeepers. Of the dozens of inns I've visited in Vermont during more decades than I care to disclose, the Inn at Manchester provided the most comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable overall experience. I booked my stay at the Inn at Manchester because it was the No. 1 rated Manchester B&B on Trip Advisor. Once again, Trip Advisor delivered with a helpful recommendation.

• Stayed: April 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Geanne
Reviewed 10 March 2007

The Inn at Manchester provides a classic VT country inn experience. The Inn is immaculate and homey; the innkeepers are charming and accommodating; the breakfast was delicious. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: March 2007
Reviewed 15 January 2007

We stayed in Manchester to shop and we had a very peaceful and enjoyable time at the Inn at Manchester. It was a beautifully decorated inn with a very homey atmosphere. The owners were very nice and friendly. The location could not be better.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled as a couple