Nice cabin to stay in, was quiet and comfortable. Bathroom very tiny. Nice grounds but we didn't take advantage of them. Great for family. But no breakfast or ice machine. Nice to have a small refrigerator and microwave in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "From Main Street to the Mountains, A Simpler Way to Stay" Yankee Magazine calls the Casablanca Motel "Vermont's Best Retro Escape". What's the secret? Ten charming, restored cabins offering a vintage vibe with modern amenities, friendly innkeepers, and realistic rates , recalling the hey-day of American Travel. Whether seeking adventure, exploring the arts or looking to relax in the heart of the Green Mountains, the Casablanca Motel has it all. A year round destination with cozy, clean, comfortable cabins that are individually themed and freestanding with your own private porch and on site parking. Floor plans accommodate, singles, couples and groups. Each private cabin offers Free Wifi, Individually controlled Heat/AC, flat screen DirecTV, full bath with tub & shower, daily housekeeping services, radio alarm clocks, hairdryers, microwave oven , dorm size refrigerator and 4 cup coffee makers with New England coffee, teas and condiments. Pets are welcome in select cabins. Enjoy our 3 acres of grounds with fire pits, screened and lit gazebo, lawn swing and gardens, horseshoe pits and walking trails. Located one mile from the center of town. Your all fun, no fuss Vermont getaway is waiting for you at the Casablanca Motel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Casablanca Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Hotel Manchester Center
- Casablanca Motel Manchester, Vermont