My husband, 8-year-old son, and I stayed at the Casablanca for a weekend in mid-October. Nice, neat, clean rooms, individually themed. Our son loved staying in a cabin, and it was a fun "adventure" for our family. There's a large grassy area to run around on behind the cabins with a nice view of the surrounding mountains, and dogs are welcome, although we didn't bring ours. The location is just a few minutes outside of downtown Manchester, so you can get there quickly but have a more quiet and peaceful environment to stay in, away from the shopping/business area.
The only reason I'm giving them 4 stars instead of 5 stars is because the heating unit in the cabin was very loud when it kicked on, waking us up a few times. I mentioned it to the owners, and they said they were aware of the problem and having a repairman come that week to look at it. But despite that one issue, I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "From Main Street to the Mountains, A Simpler Way to Stay" Yankee Magazine calls the Casablanca Motel "Vermont's Best Retro Escape". What's the secret? Ten charming, restored cabins offering a vintage vibe with modern amenities, friendly innkeepers, and realistic rates , recalling the hey-day of American Travel. Whether seeking adventure, exploring the arts or looking to relax in the heart of the Green Mountains, the Casablanca Motel has it all. A year round destination with cozy, clean, comfortable cabins that are individually themed and freestanding with your own private porch and on site parking. Floor plans accommodate, singles, couples and groups. Each private cabin offers Free Wifi, Individually controlled Heat/AC, flat screen DirecTV, full bath with tub & shower, daily housekeeping services, radio alarm clocks, hairdryers, microwave oven , dorm size refrigerator and 4 cup coffee makers with New England coffee, teas and condiments. Pets are welcome in select cabins. Enjoy our 3 acres of grounds with fire pits, screened and lit gazebo, lawn swing and gardens, horseshoe pits and walking trails. Located one mile from the center of town. Your all fun, no fuss Vermont getaway is waiting for you at the Casablanca Motel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casablanca Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Hotel Manchester Center
- Casablanca Motel Manchester, Vermont