Lots of positives at this lovely motel with cosy, well decorated cabins!...The first postiive is the friendliness and courtesy of the owner who greeted me as I entered the office to register. I also enjoyed meeting her two canine family members -- that's always a treat for me as I enjoy talking with others about their pets. After a day of work and several hours of travel it was a delight to be greeted by someone so friendly and professional. The second is arriving at your own little cabin with a light already on (it was dark and rather cold when I arrived), and some very relaxing music from an Easy Instrumental satellite tv station greeting you as you enter. Everything was very clean. There was an array of brochures available for those able to stay more than one night and planning to spend time exploring the area, and local menus are available in the office. The grounds are very well kept and I can see how easy it would be to walk a dog around on the property. It's also a very easy drive to a variety of restaurants close by. I highly recommend the Casablance and thoroughly enjoyed my stay, even though it was just for the one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "From Main Street to the Mountains, A Simpler Way to Stay" Yankee Magazine calls the Casablanca Motel "Vermont's Best Retro Escape". What's the secret? Ten charming, restored cabins offering a vintage vibe with modern amenities, friendly innkeepers, and realistic rates , recalling the hey-day of American Travel. Whether seeking adventure, exploring the arts or looking to relax in the heart of the Green Mountains, the Casablanca Motel has it all. A year round destination with cozy, clean, comfortable cabins that are individually themed and freestanding with your own private porch and on site parking. Floor plans accommodate, singles, couples and groups. Each private cabin offers Free Wifi, Individually controlled Heat/AC, flat screen DirecTV, full bath with tub & shower, daily housekeeping services, radio alarm clocks, hairdryers, microwave oven , dorm size refrigerator and 4 cup coffee makers with New England coffee, teas and condiments. Pets are welcome in select cabins. Enjoy our 3 acres of grounds with fire pits, screened and lit gazebo, lawn swing and gardens, horseshoe pits and walking trails. Located one mile from the center of town. Your all fun, no fuss Vermont getaway is waiting for you at the Casablanca Motel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Casablanca Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Hotel Manchester Center
- Casablanca Motel Manchester, Vermont