We were in Manchester, VT to see our youngest son in an interactive theatre performance and because we live 3 hours away we decided we would rather spend the night than drive home. Since it was only a one night stay away from the house I really wanted to bring our dog. I did some searches on the web and found this lovely gem of a place! I initially communicated via e-mail (which was responded to quickly I might add) and then called to book the room they had on hold for me. We arrived a little before the actual check-in time but they actually had our cabin ready. Yes - cabin! Although this says "Motel" in the name it really is a few clusters of cabins. Each one is different themed. We stayed in the "Manchester" one and were very happy with this one! The staff/owners are very pleasant and friendly. They had a welcome gift for Murphy (our dog) which was a nice touch! The cabin was clean and as pictured on their website. The grounds are probably a really nice place to relax and/or play games (they have a horseshoe pit along with other activities) and we did manage to sit in the screened-in gazebo for a little while although it was still cool outside. There are also walking paths out behind the property in the woods that we would love to explore more when we return... because we do plan to return at some point!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "From Main Street to the Mountains, A Simpler Way to Stay" Yankee Magazine calls the Casablanca Motel "Vermont's Best Retro Escape". What's the secret? Ten charming, restored cabins offering a vintage vibe with modern amenities, friendly innkeepers, and realistic rates , recalling the hey-day of American Travel. Whether seeking adventure, exploring the arts or looking to relax in the heart of the Green Mountains, the Casablanca Motel has it all. A year round destination with cozy, clean, comfortable cabins that are individually themed and freestanding with your own private porch and on site parking. Floor plans accommodate, singles, couples and groups. Each private cabin offers Free Wifi, Individually controlled Heat/AC, flat screen DirecTV, full bath with tub & shower, daily housekeeping services, radio alarm clocks, hairdryers, microwave oven , dorm size refrigerator and 4 cup coffee makers with New England coffee, teas and condiments. Pets are welcome in select cabins. Enjoy our 3 acres of grounds with fire pits, screened and lit gazebo, lawn swing and gardens, horseshoe pits and walking trails. Located one mile from the center of town. Your all fun, no fuss Vermont getaway is waiting for you at the Casablanca Motel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casablanca Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Hotel Manchester Center
- Casablanca Motel Manchester, Vermont