I enjoy traveling with my dog and am always looking for new pet friendly accommodations. All I can say is that I hit the jackpot when I found the Casablanca Motel. What a fantastic place. Linda and Diane the owners are wonderful and so accommodating. The cabins are immaculate and inviting. I have stayed in "people only" rooms that have not been this clean! No dog hair anywhere or doggie smell that sometimes comes with staying in a dog friendly motel. You are even given a soft fleece blanket for the top of the bed if you are like me and sleep with your dog! My dog Emma thought she was in Heaven. Each cabin is themed and we stayed in the Sugar Maple cabin. All the pictures and decorations had to do with maple syrup. Very quaint. The lady's have really taken the time to pay attention to every detail in order to make your stay pleasant. Even though these are "cabins" they have every modern convenience, including a flat screen TV with cable and a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Plus every day the lady's provide housekeeping services. All the amenities you would receive at a fancy hotel except the prices are very reasonable and you have your own private little home away from home! The grounds are gorgeous and there is a wonderful trail in back of the property that comes out to the Manchester Dog Park. The Equinox Preserve is a short drive away...another great place to walk your dog with trails galore. Just ask Linda or Diane for a trail map or to recommend a good restaurant. They aim to please! The Manchester Outlets and the Orvis Flagship Store are also nearby. Emma and I are already looking forward to our next visit to the Casablanca Motel. Thanks for everything Linda and Diana! Emma sends woofs to you both and give my buddy Oscar Wilde a hug and kiss from me!
Linda and Emma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "From Main Street to the Mountains, A Simpler Way to Stay" Yankee Magazine calls the Casablanca Motel "Vermont's Best Retro Escape". What's the secret? Ten charming, restored cabins offering a vintage vibe with modern amenities, friendly innkeepers, and realistic rates , recalling the hey-day of American Travel. Whether seeking adventure, exploring the arts or looking to relax in the heart of the Green Mountains, the Casablanca Motel has it all. A year round destination with cozy, clean, comfortable cabins that are individually themed and freestanding with your own private porch and on site parking. Floor plans accommodate, singles, couples and groups. Each private cabin offers Free Wifi, Individually controlled Heat/AC, flat screen DirecTV, full bath with tub & shower, daily housekeeping services, radio alarm clocks, hairdryers, microwave oven , dorm size refrigerator and 4 cup coffee makers with New England coffee, teas and condiments. Pets are welcome in select cabins. Enjoy our 3 acres of grounds with fire pits, screened and lit gazebo, lawn swing and gardens, horseshoe pits and walking trails. Located one mile from the center of town. Your all fun, no fuss Vermont getaway is waiting for you at the Casablanca Motel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casablanca Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Hotel Manchester Center
- Casablanca Motel Manchester, Vermont