This was my first trip to Vermont in 35 years. I stayed for 4 days at The Mendon Mountainview Lodge on my way to visit Middlebury and some other familiar places. There is no doubt that this was such a pleasant experience. Patrick is the manager and he was so courteous in explaining different restaurants places to visit. His patience is such an asset.
Connie, the housekeeper helped me with my luggage in the pouring rain!!! I am a senior and that was very much appreciated.
The bed was comfy, the TV(flat screen) was fine pulled in plenty of channels. Getting up in the morning was a pleasure as I could see the mountain and enjoy the view....such a change from high rises.
Lovely big breakfast to start the day. Thank you staff.....for making my visit so pleasurable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short distance from both Pico Mountain and Killington Resort, winter is the perfect time to visit and experience not only skiing and snowboarding,but also snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling. Enjoy one of our 40 tastefully appointed guestrooms, some with fireplaces. All rooms can enjoy a full hot morning breakfast for just $10! With hiking, fishing, kayaking,and biking, guests can enjoy year-round fun here. But if a quiet day spent on property is more appealing, a dip in our hot tub - or pool in season - a relaxing stint in our saunas, or a fun time in our game room are all available to you.Whatever your pleasure, the Mendon Mountainview Lodge is here to satisfy it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Mendon Mountainview Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mendon Mountainview Hotel Mendon
- Mendon Mountainview Lodge Vermont