Greatest hotel experience ever. Nice location, it's near Rutland. Great recreation room for all ages: big flat screen tv, books, babyfoot table. toys for the young ones, etc. I'm not good with names but the concierge lady at the front desk was a delight. Friendly, helpful and genuine person to talk to. The breakfast, which was included in our room fare, was over the top. Great service by a lovely lady. We could choose from various options on the menu. I tried the bran pancakes with real maple sirup and a huge side of bacon. My son had french toast made with baguette and my husband had sunny side-up eggs with homemade fries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short distance from both Pico Mountain and Killington Resort, winter is the perfect time to visit and experience not only skiing and snowboarding,but also snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling. Enjoy one of our 40 tastefully appointed guestrooms, some with fireplaces. All rooms can enjoy a full hot morning breakfast for just $10! With hiking, fishing, kayaking,and biking, guests can enjoy year-round fun here. But if a quiet day spent on property is more appealing, a dip in our hot tub - or pool in season - a relaxing stint in our saunas, or a fun time in our game room are all available to you.Whatever your pleasure, the Mendon Mountainview Lodge is here to satisfy it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Mendon Mountainview Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mendon Mountainview Hotel Mendon
- Mendon Mountainview Lodge Vermont