What a great place to stay for skiing at Killington or Pico. I stayed here mid week before Christmas so crowds were at a minimum. The location of Mendon Mountain View is perfect because its about half way between Killington and Rutland. I like this because after skiing, if you don't want to eat up on the access road, you can stop at your room coming off the mountain, shower or sit in the hot tub, then head into Rutland for dinner. The room I had was nice. It was clean, had a comfortable bed and a large bathroom. It also had a view out the back of the top of Pico. My stay included breakfast, which was an omelet made to order. The staff is super friendly and very accommodating. After checking out and heading up to ski, they offered the hot tub and shower before my drive home. I'll stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short distance from both Pico Mountain and Killington Resort, winter is the perfect time to visit and experience not only skiing and snowboarding,but also snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling. Enjoy one of our 40 tastefully appointed guestrooms, some with fireplaces. All rooms can enjoy a full hot morning breakfast for just $10! With hiking, fishing, kayaking,and biking, guests can enjoy year-round fun here. But if a quiet day spent on property is more appealing, a dip in our hot tub - or pool in season - a relaxing stint in our saunas, or a fun time in our game room are all available to you.Whatever your pleasure, the Mendon Mountainview Lodge is here to satisfy it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mendon Mountainview Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mendon Mountainview Hotel Mendon
- Mendon Mountainview Lodge Vermont