Nice people. Great heated swimming pool in the summer. Beautiful view of Pico from the back deck. We enjoyed our summer vacation, and there is a lot nearby even though it was the off-season. Really good breakfasts too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short distance from both Pico Mountain and Killington Resort, winter is the perfect time to visit and experience not only skiing and snowboarding,but also snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling. Enjoy one of our 40 tastefully appointed guestrooms, some with fireplaces. All rooms can enjoy a full hot morning breakfast for just $10! With hiking, fishing, kayaking,and biking, guests can enjoy year-round fun here. But if a quiet day spent on property is more appealing, a dip in our hot tub - or pool in season - a relaxing stint in our saunas, or a fun time in our game room are all available to you.Whatever your pleasure, the Mendon Mountainview Lodge is here to satisfy it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Mendon Mountainview Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mendon Mountainview Hotel Mendon
- Mendon Mountainview Lodge Vermont