“Thank you other reviewers”
Review of The Snow Angel Tavern - CLOSED

The Snow Angel Tavern
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Snow Angel Tavern is a chef-owned and family-run restaurant in the Killington/Rutland area. The menu is gastro-pub fare; fresh food with a creative twist. We offer you an upscale pub food menu where everything is homemade—right down to the French Fries and Whipped Cream.The Snow Angel Tavern is a place where you can get fine dining quality, but still feel like you're in a casual pub and the prices are more than reasonable! You can bring your entire family because there is something for everybody: fresh seafood and steaks, nightly specials, home-made desserts, exotic cocktails... and of course, a special Kid's menu!
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We stopped here for dinner on the way to a weekend away. I read the reviews and was not disappointed. Although it didn't look like much from the outside, the food and service was excellent. I had schnitzel with noodles with a caper lemon sauce that was delicious. My husband had the lamb burger which he enjoyed very much. I had a taste of the burger alone (I don't like spicy, so it wouldn't be something I would pick), and it was well seasoned and yummy.

I this is worth a try if you are in the area.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We went here twice, once to dine and once for take-out (due to a snow storm). Both times the food was prepared well. The chef has an original take on everyday items and uses fresh ingredients. I had a chicken quesadilla with fresh corn, which was tasty. The angus burger arrived as I had asked (medium rare is difficult in a burger) and it was on an English muffin, which pleased me as I can never finish an entire one. The french fries were superb. The menu varies, so you can easily satisfy your appetite and your wallet. Glad I went there.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

A group of my friends and I went for dinner and it was excellent. We all had a different dishes ranging from scallops to steak. I would recommend a reservation. We went on an extremely cold night so I think we were lucky to get the last table. Service was very friendly as well.

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

I won't get into a detailed description of the food here, suffice it to say it was very tasty, well done and well presented. The service with Victoria was efficient, friendly and attentive. Even the young man working in the parking lot made our day by cheerfully opening the door and running to our car in the heavy falling snowfall to remove the snow. Good job everyone !

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Quality food at reasonable prices run by the owners. Wednesday is Prime Rib night at a very attractive price so reservations recommended. Decor is basic but great service and food, worth a visit.