We have eaten at the Red Clover three times over the past year and each time the meal has been sheer perfection. From appetizer, to salad, to main course every bite is superb. Much better than the pricey "gourmet" restaurants in Boston. The scallops were delicate and perfectly cooked, and the halibut was out of this world. The staff is knowledgeable and professional, and the ambience is lovely. It is our favorite restaurant, hands down. Thank you, Red Clover Inn--we will see you again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Clover Inn and Restaurant is truly a one-of-a-kind experience where the Tyler Family strives to make our guests feel like personal house guests on a memorable Vermont country holiday. A haven for foodies, sports' enthusiasts, and romantics alike, the Inn and Restaurant are acclaimed for local food with European flair; stylish, comfortable lodging; fireside apres-ski and an award winning wine cellar. With mountain views on all sides and tucked off the main beat on its own private road, you'd never guess the Red Clover Inn and Restaurant is right at the cross-roads of Central Vermont within minutes of Killington and Pico's best skiing, biking and hiking. Whether you come for a brief getaway or an extended vacation, a Vermont wedding or an intimate elopement, you'll find the Red Clover Inn as special in its own way as its "big sister" property, the Tyler Place Family Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Red Clover Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Clover Inn & Restaurant Hotel Mendon
- Red Clover Inn And Restaurant
- Red Clover Inn & Restaurant Vermont/Mendon