“Interesting and excellent sandwich”
Review of Noonie's Deli

Noonie's Deli
Ranked #15 of 44 Restaurants in Middlebury
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Jefferson City, Tennessee
“Interesting and excellent sandwich”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We were in Middlebury and stopped at Noonie's Deli for lunch. I had a special sandwich on homemade honey oat bread. My sandwich consisted of garlic mayo, lettuce, tomato, avocado, turkey, bacon, jalapeno peppers. The blend of flavors was magnificent. My husband had a Ruben which was also very good. The sandwiches were so big we could have easily shared one with a bowl of soup. After our meal we enjoyed the falls. We had read about it in AAA but did not expect it to be self service. It took us awhile to scan the whole menu and make our choices.

• Visited August 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Perfect choice!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We were in Middlebury on a lovely August day and went to see the falls, viewed from the new Marble Works park. Noonies is right there and had delicious, huge sandwiches. We took them outside and had a picnic lunch in front of the falls. Service is terrific and friendly, offering their opinions on the many choices. Ingredients were fresh.

• Visited August 2013
DC
“Former Middlebury student, said "You must go to Noonie's"”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

A neighbor who is an alum found out I was heading to Vermont and said, "You must stop at Noonie's" and I was delighted to go to the Marble Works area and experience deli sandwiches at Noonie's.

The staff was pleasant, efficient and helpful. There was a tourist group ahead of us in line and the staff was infinitely patient as they worked their way through their orders.

Sandwiches are overly generous in size and made to order. Not a thing to complain about, I am very glad that I made sure to carve out the time to go to Noonie's.

• Visited July 2013
Clemons, NY
“I hated this sandwich as much as I hated the hands that made it...”
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

Way overpriced for a mediocre sandwich. Second time coming here and I've had the same experience every time. The staff was so incredibly rude and unfriendly... Both times!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank jibbinainteasy
Monroe, Louisiana
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Noonie's has delivered great sandwiches for 20+ years, they are doing something right. Their honey oat bread is delicious.

Visited June 2013